1. The disclaimer hereby defines and sets
forth as follows:
- Web Page: every Web Page in which a hyperlink to this disclaimer
was included by the Editor with the intention of enforcing the provisions
- Editor: the authorised Editor of the Web Page;
- Use: includes, without limitation, loading, logging on, requesting,
consulting, reading, watching, listening to, adjusting, completing
(forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing,
using services, performing legal actions (e.g. purchasing, hiring);
- You: the natural or legal (non)represented person using the Web
- Content: includes, without limitation, any text, images, hyperlinks,
sound and/or video clips and/or other objects;
- Damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, e.g. loss of
data and objects, loss in turnover, profit or any other economic
2. The stipulations below are fully applicable to the Web Page.
By using the Web Page you consent to the stipulations contained
in the present disclaimer.
3. While the Editor makes every effort to present accurate and reliable
information on the Web Page, the Editor does not endorse, approve,
or certify such information, nor does the Editor guarantee its accuracy,
completeness, efficacy, or timeliness.
4. All materials and information published on or otherwise accessible
through this Web Page are provided on an "as is" and "as
available" basis. The Editor does not warrant or make any representations
concerning the suitability or fitness for a particular purpose of
any of the Content displayed on or accessible through this Web Page.
The Content is experimental and is intended for private use only.
5. In no event shall the Editor be liable for any damages of any
kind related to the use or misuse of the Web Page or to the inaccessibility
of the Web Page.
6. The Editor reserves the right to change or terminate the Web
Page at any given time without prior notice. The Editor assumes
no responsibility for consequences resulting from any such changes
7. The Editor makes no representations or endorsements whatsoever
about any linked third-party websites or files or with respect to
any product and/or service available on any such linked site.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the Web Page or the Content contained
therein may constitute breach of intellectual rights, regulations
regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest
meaning. You are responsible for any content sent or forwarded from
this Web Page.
9. The Editor reserves the right to deny access to the Web Page
and to deny use of the Web Page and/or any services offered through
the Web Page. In addition to this, the Editor reserves the right
to monitor all access to the Web Page.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold the Editor, associate editors,
support staff, employees, contractors, license holders, agents and
the author of this disclaimer harmless from all claims, liabilities,
damages, losses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, due
to or arising out of your use of the Web Page or your breach of
legal provisions or third party terms and conditions.
This site has been developed by
Korthout Tekst en Beeld
on behalf of Basis Transport